TimeDesign can only be described as the simplest and easiest way to create timetables for schools and training institutions.
The main features are:
- A once off purchase – no more yearly license fees maintenance releases are also free, but a small fee may be charged for version upgrades.
- An unlimited number of periods per day.
- An unlimited number of days within a cycle.
- An unlimited number of educators, classes, rooms and subjects within a group.
- Multiple educators can teach the same subject.
- Part-time educators - you can specify what periods are available for teaching.
- The program learns from your data and adapts its solving method accordingly.
- The ability to load the tables into Excel for personalisation and printing.
- The ability to import and export data from an external source (Text and XML).
- The ability to print directly from the program (HTML, XML).
- Print a Single Timetable from the program.
- The ability to save the files as HTML, so that it can be published directly to a server.
- Right click and delete options in the layout page.
- Multiple selections in the layout page using Ctrl or Shift keys.
- Multilingual. (New)
- Copy a timetable directly to the clipboard and past into Excel.
- Email support from within the program.
- Online program and language pack updates.
The cost of TimeDesign is only R1995.00 (ZAR - South African Rands)
The creator of the program is Patrick Schutte.
Jéan-Pierre Schutte on 0769261121
Patrick Schutte on 0729722661